Practical Vocational Training
We offer an environment where graduates are given every opportunity and the means to reach their full potential through, for example:
- Well-structured in-house training and skills development programmes
- Real experience working with world-class companies on quality matters and transactions
- Opportunities to work and train in diverse teams of like-minded lawyers - some of the best in the world
- Access to the most up-to-date legal information resources, systems, documents, precedents and global best practices
- Professional skills development and access to a wealth of expertise, experience and knowledge from across the globe
- Regular evaluation to help you realise your potential and career goals
- Opportunities to forge meaningful relationships with your local community through voluntary and pro bono work as well as involvement in a variety of client events, graduate recruitment initiatives at universities as well as internal firm events (i.e. charity events, sports events and social activities in the office).
We also offer an accredited in-house training programme for Candidate Attorneys in preparation for the admission exams. Lectures are presented by senior attorneys and associates who are experts in their fields. We also make past papers and memorandums available to all candidate attorneys. Our Candidate Attorneys are provided with sufficient study leave to assist our Candidate Attorneys to prepare for the examinations.
In addition to a competitive salary, the following benefits also apply to our Candidate Attorneys:
- A laptop to use
- Medical aid and provident fund
- Regular performance reviews
- Skills development programmes
- Professional support
- Realistic opportunities for promotion
- Wellness programme
- Comprehensive study and training material
- Free parking at our offices
- Daily lunch in our cafeteria
Submit your application now by completing the online application form on the Apply tab.